There’s been lots of discussions recently about Django, TurboGears, and other Rails … With the release of Quixote 2.3, a thread started on quixote-users mailing list about Quixote’s popularity. There are some very interesting thoughts in this thread, proposing a sample application skeleton which Dulcinea would provide. Indeed at mems-exchange there’s a bunch of good stuff:
- Durus provides data persistance (think of ZODB, but simpler)
- scgi protocol implementation
- Sancho is a unit-test framework
- the well-known Quixote :-)
- and Dulcinea which aims at helping the developer gluing Quixote and Durus
Put all of this together, add some CRUD, add some hyper-hype Ajax goodies and you get another Mega-Framework, YMMV of course.