Time to release ? iAggregator is an original and lightweight news aggregator, using your mail reader as GUI. Hey man, mutt rox.
Funny iAggregator features are:
- supports all RSS formats through Mark Pilgrim modules (the parser has been rewrote using DOM instead of sgmllib)
- possibility to define the frequency of feeds fetching
- simple 2-minuts-chrono configuration
- transmit news by email
- can be safely runned by a cron job (advice: each 10 minuts)
- generate a procmailrc so that everything comes sorted on different mailboxes
This is a FSL (Finix Standard Library) product.(http://finix.org)
- Jerome Kerdreux
- Ludovic Bellier
- Philippe Normand
Get it here.
Update : 0.0.2 lacks main iAggregator script. 0.0.3 fixes this problem ;)